Monday, February 09, 2009

Dearest One,


Dearest One,
 
It is my pleasure to contact you, i know my message will come to you as a surprise.I am Nina, the only child of MR Careme Konal My late father deposited 6.5millon dollars in finance company hear in Cote d'lvory, before he die, for on-word transfer aborad
through diplomatic cargo for investment purpose,
 
This is an a confidential matter to be delt with carefulness to enable us understand more better with the fund to be a benefit to every one, Or if it can'nt be possible for the trip here, We can negotiate at any nearby country to come with this fund with all proves as a withness for the vital truth behind the stories and with the fund.If you are willing to assist me send to me your full datas  or your informations so that i will submit it to the finance company for them to contact you. for more details you need to konw,
Thanks
 
 Miss Nina Konal

No comments: